Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Areas: Wireless Networks, Security and Privacy, Big Data
Dr. Pan Zhou received his Ph.D. in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology in 2011 as a member of the Communications Systems Center (CSC), Atlanta, Georgia, USA. He received his B.S. degree in the Advanced Class of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), and a M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China, in 2006 and 2008, respectively. He held honorary degree and merit research award of HUST in his master study. He also received a M.S. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology in 2010. He was once a student internship at Mobile Communications and Networking Research, NEC Laboratories America, Inc., in summer 2010. His research interest includes: Wireless Networks, Security and Privacy, Big Data Analytics.
PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2011, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
MS, School of Electronic Information and Communications, 2008, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, Hubei, China
BS, Advanced Class, 2006, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, Hubei , China
Associate Professor, School of Electronic Information and Communications, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, Hubei, China . May, 2013~Current
Senior Technical Staff, Oracle Inc. America, Burlington, MA, USA. June, 2011-May, 2013
Reviewers for IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems，IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications，IEEE Transactions on Networking，IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications，IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine，IEEE Communications Magazine，IEEE Transactions on Communications，IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology，IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing，IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine，IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Mobihoc 2009, Infocom 2013-2014, Globecom 2008-1011,ICC 2007, 2008-2013,etc.
• Z. Zhuang and P. Zhou, Optimizing Streaming Server Selection for CDN-delivered Live Streaming, Special Issue Journal of Internet Technology (JIT), Vol. 3, No. 2, Page(s).61-73, 2014 (corresponding author)
• P. Zhou, T. Jiang, C.Wang, and Q. Zhang, “Zigbee Profile,” Zigbee Network Protocols and Applications, book chapter, CRC press, March 18, 2014 | ISBN-10: 1439816018 | ISBN-13: 978-1439816011.
• P. Zhou, Y. Chang and J. Copeland, “Reinforcement Learning for repeated power control game in cognitive radio networks,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (IEEE JSAC), Volume: 30, Issue:1, Page(s): 54 – 69, 2012.
• P. Zhou, Y. Chang and J. Copeland, “Capacity and delay scaling in cognitive radio ad hoc networks:Impact of Primary User Activity,” IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (IEEE GLOBECOM 2010), Miami, Florida, Page(s): 1 - 6,Dec. 2010.
• Pan Zhou, Wei Yuan, Wei Liu, Wenqing Cheng: Joint Power and Rate Control in Cognitive Radio Networks: A Game-Theoretical Approach. (IEEE ICC 2008), Page(s): 3296-3301,May 2008.
Awards and Honors
• Excellent Master Thesis Award of Hubei Province, 2009
• First Rank Paper Award in Annual Acedemic Conference of Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, HUST, 2008
• Talented Research Award, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2008
Login and edit information
• Digital Logic and Circuit Design,
• Computer Networks